Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

too creepy

sorry dave, this one was just TOO creepy for me to finish.

Unglued Unglued

Cool

Nicely done man, a little bit overwhelming though. it's kind of difficult to follow when so much is going on at once. Definately enjoyable though. ::::shades of Xiao Xiao::::

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

bravo, i say

This was really really good!...but it could have been great. The gangsta guy did get a bit old, but more in the sense that his dialogue lasted a bit too long with no interruption. I think the film would have been cooler if "Hubert Cumberdale"stayed creepy instead of slowly becoming humerous. All in all this was a great film just with a few imperfections that stand out because of overall wonderful quality. well done, my good sir.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

welcome back

nicely done my twisted friend! this one actually frightened me. i loved it. bravo! "bravo" I say!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

a diamond in the rough

films like these are quite rare these days. It obviously takes an immense skill in flash, but also a very talented writer. Overall i am quite pleased with this film and hope to see more in the future

Dad's Home Dad's Home

this is histerical

this has got to be one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

movie script

i think this short (as well as the rest of the salad fingers sereies) is delightful in it's own way. it has a unique gothic depressing style that makes it absolutely twisted. it seems like the kind of thing that could be made into a oscar winning movie.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

collectively awesome

this was awesome. i have been a fan of both Legendary Frog and Metal Maverick for a while now, and this is easily one of my favorite pieces. it's an original idea mixed with oldschool style. this is a prime example of thinking outside the box, frog! way to go!

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

awesome

dude! that was good! that was seriously cool, the sound track was awesome, and the characters, and the sound effects, i could go on and on. you really know your mario man. by the way, you have good taste in music, the crystal method rules! got meth?

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

you rule

joey, i swear to God you're a genius! this is hillarious.