Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

too creepy

sorry dave, this one was just TOO creepy for me to finish.

Unglued Unglued

Cool

Nicely done man, a little bit overwhelming though. it's kind of difficult to follow when so much is going on at once. Definately enjoyable though. ::::shades of Xiao Xiao::::

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

bravo, i say

This was really really good!...but it could have been great. The gangsta guy did get a bit old, but more in the sense that his dialogue lasted a bit too long with no interruption. I think the film would have been cooler if "Hubert Cumberdale"stayed creepy instead of slowly becoming humerous. All in all this was a great film just with a few imperfections that stand out because of overall wonderful quality. well done, my good sir.

Popup Stopper (V .9) Popup Stopper (V .9)

i like it

if you're like me you stay up really late with nothing to do. Games like this make it fun to stay up, it's something to do when you're bored. i liked it.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

awesome game

i just stopped playing this game two minutes ago at level 37 and my mousepad is soaked with sweat! now that's what i call FUUUUUUUUUUUUN SHIT! it may not look like it but this game is friggin' intense! it's one of the better games on newgrounds. try playing it while listening to The Velvet Revolver.